The Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo Review
The Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo is designed to provide your child with a safe environment for learning, and development. Not only does it provide stimulating toys with bright colors and music, but it also offers the ability to jump and move, enhancing large motor skills. The Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo features a 360 degree rotating seat that is suspended by three springs, allowing your child to hop about and move around to discover the many different action/reaction toys. Not only will you child develop hand-eye coordination, but he/she will also begin to understand cause and effect. The Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo has three height adjustments, and a removable seat for easy cleanup. Plus it breaks down easily, simply remove the tubes from the base, and you’ll find it stores and transports compactly.
Luv U Zoo Jumperoo Features:
- 360 degree spinning seat
- 3 spring design with a suspended seat
- 3 height adjustment
- Removable seat for easy cleanup
- Action/reaction toys – your child is rewarded with lights and music when he/she jumps
- Features several other colorful toys, including hanging toys, teethers, spinners, etc.
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) – 3 hour battery life
- Recommended for baby up to 25 pounds, and up to 32 inches tall
- Baby MUST be able to support his/her own head unassisted, and not be able to walk or climb out of the jumperoo
As far as the reviews go, the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo did awesome! 24 out of 25 reviewers gave it 4 to 5 stars, with 5 being the best. That’s 96% customer satisfaction. Not only does it seem to provide endless entertainment for the little ones, but it also seems to be a great way to expel excess energy, allowing them to sleep better, thus giving Mom and Dad a little R & R too. The only complaints I found were about the leaves attached to the two side springs. A couple reviewers stated that they were weak, and that the toys came off too easily, but even so, they were still satisfied with their purchase. See below what current owners had to say about their Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo.
Thank goodness!, July 21, 2011
By Vanya’s Mom (Washington, DC)
We got an older version of this for our daughter when she was about 6 months old. Thank goodness for it! We scoped out a bunch of jumperoos and based on reviews and our own comparison shopping, the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo seemed like the way to go. Our daughter didn’t care at all about brand; she just wanted to bounce! She would go at it full tilt in this thing until we took her out; even if she was tired to the point of exhaustion, she’d keep bouncing. We didn’t start to get really solid naps out of her until she could burn off some of her copious energy in the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo. As an extra bonus, it strengthened her legs like nobody’s business; she was a sturdy creeper by 8 months and walking on her own at 11 months. Our Fisher Price Jumperoo is now safely packed away in storage, waiting for the next little one…
This review is from: Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo – See Original
Great Jumperoo! 6 month old girl, January 25, 2011
By Christina N O’Neill,
I spent HOURS reading reviews for so many other baby jumperoos and with all the negative comments I heard about so many others, I was really hesitant to buy one at all. But the Fisher Price Jumperoo’s seemed to have the least amount of problems, and when they did, Fisher Price seemed keen to fix them. So I knew I wanted a Fisher Price, and since the Luv U Zoo is their newest model, I figured many of the problems with the other jumperoos would have been fixed. As far as I can tell, they were for the most part.
1. the toys are not overwhelming. they are simplistic and keep my daughter entertained endlessly.
2. The music is not overly annoying and when set on the low sound level, can’t really even be heard once away from the music.
3. I love the bouncy music feature that makes noises and giggles, etc. when she bounces. She hasn’t really caught on yet, but it keeps her entertained.
4. The red bird came with some paint scrapes on her face but I tried to scratch at them with my finger nail and nothing came off, so I wasn’t worried about paint chips like some of the other jumpers had.
5. The colors are great, but not overwhelming. They are perfect for her and keep her attention.
6. The springs are fabric covered and so far have held up through LOTS of enthusiastic jumping.
7. The base seems really stable. When she bounces the arms barely move and the base not at all.
8. My only complaint – the leaves from which the rhino and monkey hang are supposed to SNAP in but I couldn’t get them to and she is able, when she pulls hard enough, to pull the leaves actually out of the arms and get to the toys that way. I wish they had a better locking mechanism so they couldn’t do this.
9. One other complaint – the hanging rhino and monkey catch her interest and she tries to pull at them but can’t really hold on to them. I almost wish they were on a stretchier cord so she could get to them when she wants to.
10. Ironically, her favorite toy is the plain teether. She spends more time with that than any other. It is nice that it has a teether on it so she can have one toy that is sort of relaxing and doesn’t make noise etc. if she ever just needs a break.
11. There is a small tray for snacks – some of the other reviews thought this was pointless and took up too much room, enough room for another toy instead. But this tray is very small and doesn’t keep any other toys from being attached. I am glad there are no other toys on this tray because then I think it would be overwhelming.
All in all, I love the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo. We haven’t had any problems after one month. Certainly no issues like so many of the other jumperoos have. She stays endlessly entertained and would stay in her jumper all day if I were to let her. If any of the Fisher Price issues come up I will update my review, but for the time being, we love it and have had no problems!
This review is from: Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo –See Original